Monday, July 29, 2013

What Is Your Attitude When it Comes To Your Workouts?

I took my dog Cooper for our first trail run this week. We only went 30 minutes but the look on his face was PRICELESS!  He knew that we were going running, he was panting, and making noises but, when we got to the trail and headed into the woods I could feel the excitement build in him, he started off and then came back and it looked like he was saying, "Come on Dad...come on. I have trees to pee on, I get to run in the woods, I get to meet other animals, I get to run really fast...Come on...hurry up."

Wouldn't it be great if we always looked at our WORKOUTS that way..."Come on Coach...what do we get to do? Can we run? Can we lift heavy? Can we do 20 Burpees”? Can we do some Switch kicks? Come on Coach...can we? can we?"

How do you look at your workouts??  Something to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment