Wednesday, October 23, 2013

While you dance like no one is watching, what song is being played?

Some of my favorites, you may be surprised


It's U2 what did you expect? This was the song that started it all. 


Always made my feet tap, Thank you Danny C




I think the arrangement with the horns is brilliant not so much a fan of the main performer. 



This tune will always remind me of my daughter "Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture, it took her years to get that one! 


Really I just love horns with my music so Phil Collins and Genesis works well for that. Mike Norton from my college days gets the credit on this one. 



I often find myself humming this tune, thank you to my wife for putting the thought in my head. 




No list is complete without the boys from across the pond. This has always been my favorite track from them and it may not be a dance tune but I was never much a dancer anyway. 











No comments:

Post a Comment