Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving thanks 4 years later

I have been doing some sort of Beachbody Fitness program for four years now and have been a Beachbody coach for a little less than that. Addressing my health was life changing for me at that time. I had let myself go focusing only on earning a living and supporting my family all the while slowly killing myself a little bit more each day. Today I am stronger than ever and I will say wiser as well because I am in better health I am more alert and I enjoy each day that much more.

The benefits to all of the workouts I have been doing is that I am more active and more present in mine and my family’s life and this past year I needed to be more than ever.  My daughter had the courage to have a life changing surgery and showed me what true strength is. Both of my kids moved into different schools and are learning to adjust to the new style of learning. And lastly my wife continues to be a non- stopping whirlwind of everything to everyone. She is the one person I know that over promises to people and then over delivers on those promises. I do not know how she does it but I am proud of her.

This is my little note giving thanks for what I have and what is yet to come in all of our lives. I have finally zeroed in on my Primal nutrition program and I am back on track with a program I enjoy which allows me the time I need in the morning to still to get off to work on time. This time next year things could be completely different for many if not all of us but I will still be plugging away in my garage trying to slow the aging process down.


Happy Thanksgiving, 

No comments:

Post a Comment