Friday, September 21, 2012

Dessert with Dad?


Feeling fresh and ready to go today I set out on my run first thing this morning and returned home to complete my work out, PAP Upper right away. These kind of days really seem to change the entire dynamic of the day as well as create so much additional time. I am not a morning person but do enjoy these days when I am inspired to complete more than my average day.

I will need to make appearances at both of my kid’s schools one for lunch with dad and the other for desert with dad? Who ever heard of such a thing, desert with dad? Yes we not only feed your kids crap if you allow us to but we also encourage you to come to school and participate in the corruption of this task. Well I may just circumvent the system and bring some fresh fruit and see how that plays out!

The good thing is I should have enough time in the day to fit in a bike ride today as well!

Today’s position and player is the greatest player ever to play the position of catcher, Johnny Bench, Those that know me knew this was coming so why wait? I grew up copying everything this guy did and played the position the best I could because of his greatness. Enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment