Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother’s Day to those of you which this applies to! I will be doing some early evening gardening after I get home from work today, my wife loves to dress the house up and this is her wish for today so as they say “make mama happy” I love you Kathy and I hope you have a great day. 

Tomorrow I plan to do a mini triathlon/brick training session just to experience the transition of everything and have my body get used to the feeling. I have planned out a quarter mile swim in the pool followed by an eight mile bike ride and then I will finish up with a two mile run. This will let my body experience he fatigue and stress it will experience when it is time to get busy and do the real thing. I will be doing this two months to the day of when I expect to take part in my first race of the season.

Yesterday was a bad day for the diet; I ate bread at two of my three meals and indulged in two beers while in the pool. I will mark it up as a cheat day which I don’t really like to do and tighten up my routine this week to catch back up with my program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment