Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shrinking My Core


Very sore today, I plan on doing Back to Core tonight and I am sure it will be a struggle. I really enjoy Back to Core so at least I am not looking down the barrel of something like Vertical Plyo, wait that is most likely tomorrow.

The weather here has been inconsistent at best and I am seeing lots of rain at night which is hindering my training schedule. I don’t mind running in the rain but the lightning I kind of mind.

I am experiencing some strange feeling about my size; it seems now that I have shrunk in size when I do put back on a few pounds (which sometimes seems a little too easy for me to do) I really feel self conscious about it. This is funny because I have never really felt this way before but now I feel as though I am letting myself down if the cloths that have become lose on me don’t continue to feel this way. I have gotten more comfortable and I am not stepping on the scale as often but rather measure my progress by how my cloths fit.

I once went to a seminar where the speaker said that I am willing to bet that 75% of the people in this room are currently wearing clothes that are too tight on them and those that are not will experience this feeling of restriction within the next year with the cloths you are currently wearing. I have often thought about this statement and I am happy to say I have now gotten to the point where I am reversing that trend for myself. I am even willing to bet the suit I was wearing that day may be lose on me today.

Find something that makes you happy and hold on to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment